Welcome to Pawket, an open-source secure offline wallet for Chia network. At Pawket, we take your privacy seriously.
This Policy applies to anyone who accesses the Services. Please read the Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site and/or using the Services, you acknowledge that the collection, use, and sharing of your information will take place as described in this Policy.
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
1. THE BLOCKCHAIN
Due to the inherent transparency of blockchains, including the Chia Blockchain, transactions that individuals broadcast via Pawket may be publicly accessible. This includes, but is not limited to, your public sending address, the public address of the receiver, the amount sent or received, and any other data a user has chosen to include in a given transaction. Information stored on a blockchain may be public, immutable, and difficult or even impossible to remove or delete. Transactions and addresses may reveal information about the user’s identity and information can potentially be correlated now or in the future by any party who chooses to do so, including law enforcement. Users are encouraged to review how privacy and transparency on the blockchain works.
2. WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you as described below. We use this information to enhance your experience with our Services.
Information You Provide
Information we collect from you may include:
Name and email address;
Online Identifiers, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Public addresses (or “public keys”) on a blockchain or other distributed ledger associated with digital wallet services;
- Decentralized names on a blockchain or other distributed ledger associated with digital wallets, such as the Chia Network;
- Usernames utilized on the Service;
Transaction information from the Chia blockchain, or other blockchain or distributed ledger;
Usage information regarding how you use the Service; and
Communications you send to us.
Information Automatically Collected
We may also collect usage information, such as usage and viewing data, internet protocol addresses, and device identifiers. We may also collect your IP addresses.
We collect the following types of Personal Information automatically though your use of the Services:
- Log Data
Whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Google Analytics
We may use Google Analytics, in order to better understand your use of our Site and Services and how we can improve it. To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Do Not Track Signals
While your browser may offer a “Do Not Track” option (which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain online activities of yours), we do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
Information We Will NEVER Collect
We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed. NEVER trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or wallet seed.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- (1) to provide, analyze, administer and improve our Service and related services;
- (2) to obtain additional information about you from third parties;
- (3) to fulfill our responsibilities to you and our other users;
- (4) to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Service;
- (5) to provide maintenance and update our Services to better serve our users;
- (6) to provide support to you or respond to your inquiries upon request;
- (7) to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- (8) for other purposes related to the reasons for which you provide your Personal Information.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your Personal Information other than as described below, and we do not and will not sell your Personal Information to anyone.
We may share the Personal Information we collect from and about you
- (1) to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it;
- (2) with your consent;
- (3) for legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- (4) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- (5) to protect the rights of Pawket, our agents, customers, and others, including by enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms of service; and
- (6) with those who need it to do work for us.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security or that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13. Children under 13 are not eligible to use the Services. If we learn that someone using our Services is under 13, we will take steps to remove any Personal Information from our database and to prevent them from utilizing the Services.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us to request deletion of such Personal Information. We will promptly reply to any request to delete the Personal Information of Children.
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. CONTACT US
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at: email@example.com